KRISTAL User Community
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: does ezdrummer work wth kae
voodoomethod1

[*] posted on 2-7-2009 at 00:30
does ezdrummer work wth kae

Does anyone know if ezdrummer is compatible with kae?
aswegohomestead
Posting Freak

Mood: "Don't Be Kazooless"

[*] posted on 2-7-2009 at 12:57

Hang in there, I can't help you with this but I am sure someone who can will reply to you soon.

Be sure to give a listen to this months KAE CHALLENGE and cast your vote. There are some great examples of just what you can do with Kristal found there.

Good luck with ezdrummer, if it works I would like to find out more about it. I have been looking for a good drum program to use with Kristal myself.

alboy
Posting Freak

Mood: enjoying his music

[*] posted on 2-7-2009 at 13:14

Hi voodoomethod1

I dont think it will work with Kristal. Kristal works with VSTs fine but it doesnt cater for VST instruments or 3rd party software (as far as I know). So you may have to try another music editor program (eg Cakewalk, Reaper), to get it to work.

You can try and see if theres any info on it, if you select "Search" (top left of the screen) and type ezdrummer in there.

Kristal is an excellent package though that can do most things. So if you havent already, give it a shot.

Alboy

Smurf
Posting Freak

Mood: Internet weary.....

[*] posted on 2-7-2009 at 14:34

Nope voodoomethod1, EZD is a VSTi, and Kristal does not do MIDI in any way, shape or form...sorry.:cool:

Smurf on Soundclick

TTM-KAE

Despite my plans for today of working on my current projects, I've spent all day playing intellectual patty-cake on various forums.....
voodoomethod1

[*] posted on 2-7-2009 at 19:51

awe, that sucks oh well thanks for the replies all, I'm always impressed with the knowledge and kindness of those in this forum.....thanks again
Smurf
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-7-2009 at 20:54

Your very Welcome!:cool:

Smurf on Soundclick

TTM-KAE

Despite my plans for today of working on my current projects, I've spent all day playing intellectual patty-cake on various forums.....
aswegohomestead
Posting Freak

Mood: "Don't Be Kazooless"

[*] posted on 2-7-2009 at 23:39

Quote:
Originally posted by voodoomethod1
awe, that sucks oh well thanks for the replies all, I'm always impressed with the knowledge and kindness of those in this forum.....thanks again

Hey Vodoo if you find something good for the drums be sure and post us a link. I would like to take a look. Thanks:cool:

Smurf
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-7-2009 at 00:05

EZ Drummer & Addictive Drums are killer, but you would need Reaper, Music Studio, Cubase, and DAW that can load VSTi's. I have both, and with all the extra grooves from Groove Monkey, Oddgrooves, and others there is really not a pop-rock song that you can not create a killer drum track for!

With that said, I am also a loop user, and at the moment still recommending Smart Loops. There is nothing out there IMHO that beats this collection for the shear volume of loops that work together. These & TrakAx make a nice low-cost setup.;)

Ofcourse this is all IMHO, YMMV, etc etc.......:cool:

Smurf on Soundclick

TTM-KAE

Markwhite07
Thread Pruned
22-10-2012 at 18:10

Go To Top