KRISTAL User Community
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Kristal antiquated?
ErnieJ

sad.gif posted on 14-3-2015 at 01:13
Kristal antiquated?

Hello! I am a long time (since 2010) Kristal Audio Engine user. I have nearly a hundred project stored, and have used the Kristal system to create 60 Youtube videos and an 11 song cD. Last week I had a hard drive crash.
Fortunately, I backed up to an external hard drive just before, but I understand that will not save the Kristal Audio Engine itself, and I need to reload the engine, or go to it's successor program in order to continue to retain and work on those files. I had attempted to load these files to a brand new computer in November, but had numerous issues with files getting mixed up or being incomplete, and I had difficulty locating a Kristal Engine download that wasn't bundled with loads of malware. Any suggestions? I have also contacted Presonus on this issue.
gonzokev

Mood: :p

[*] posted on 19-3-2015 at 11:59

The file can be downloaded from here, and is a safe download (I downloaded it myself again to reinstall a few nights ago).

www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Audio/Audio-Editors-Recorde...

If this doesn't work, let me know and I can upload the setup file and give you the address to download that from (or you can send me an IM with your email address and I can email it to you).

Go To Top