KRISTAL User Community
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Can no longer click time bar to place right/left locators?
BidwellFog

[*] posted on 6-2-2014 at 09:39
Can no longer click time bar to place right/left locators?

I've been using Kristal for over six months now and have never had an issue placing my locators so I can export mixdown. Now, suddenly... I can't click on the time bar at all. I have no way to export my audio. Any ideas?
combobob
Administrator

[*] posted on 10-2-2014 at 11:16

Quote: Originally posted by Wopedoo  
Quote:
Ursprugligen inlagt av gcdownie
Wopedoo, you have an interesting problem (why does that sound funny?). I'm not a big fan of un-install/re-install applications unless as a last resort, but that is an option. I will assume (bad word) that you have closed & opened Kristal a few times and have re-started your pc and still the locators remain...uncooperative?

It's possible that some bits got jumbled during download and a fresh install of Kristal might help. If you do this, it is a good idea (as suggested by other forum members here) to run a registry cleaner following un-install and prior to re-install. http://www.ccleaner.com/ is a good piece of freeware that works well.

Stick around...I'm sure that more help will arrive shortly.

Regards,
g

I tried re-installing the program and it worked! :D
Thanks alot for the help everyone, it's fantastic to have people helping you almost immediatly when you need it. I think I'll be using this forum alot ;)

/Wopedoo

Hi BDF,
I found this same problem in a post from 2010. Just click on the search in the top left corner and try some key words.
It looks like an uninstall / reinstall may be the answer. Maybe a Registry cleanup in between with CCleaner will help too.
Let us know how you go.
Have you looked at Studio One free yet?

Cheers,
Bob

Win 7 X64, SB Audigy 2 Platinum, KX3551, Studio One 2.5 Professional, 1975 Fender Jazz, Yamaha RBX270J Custom Fretless, Tanglewood TW170 Acoustic...

Do Not Click

Go To Top