KRISTAL User Community
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: how to inport etap2 into Kristal
phill king

[*] posted on 22-7-2013 at 18:45
how to inport etap2 into Kristal

Hi Just joined the forum today.I have downloaded Kristal Audio and am very pleased with it but I am haveing a problem trying to add echotappers etap2 into it.Can someone talk me through it as Iam not a computer wizard.Thank You
combobob
Administrator

[*] posted on 22-7-2013 at 22:55

Hi phill king and welcome to the forum. It sounds like you have things up and running, which is the first hurdle.
Have you tried any other vst's and got them to work? The process should be the same for all. Create a vst folder to hold the .dll files or use the one where the native Kristal plugins are.

Unfortunately due to its age not all new vst's work with Kristal but it is still possible to get them working through a vst chainer.
I'll have a play with etap later and get back to you. Hopefully someone else here can help too.

Cheers,
Bob

Win 7 X64, SB Audigy 2 Platinum, KX3551, Studio One 2.5 Professional, 1975 Fender Jazz, Yamaha RBX270J Custom Fretless, Tanglewood TW170 Acoustic...

Do Not Click
phill king

[*] posted on 23-7-2013 at 06:58

Hi Bob Thanks for your quick reply.I have only used the builtin fx which are ultra good but being a Shadows lover I want to load the etap2 in.Please get back to me when you've tried it.Thanks again Phill
phill king

[*] posted on 23-7-2013 at 09:46

Hi Bob You were right I pressed a few buttons and what I wanted was already in the onboard fx box.Thanks for the prompt.Phill:)
combobob
Administrator

[*] posted on 23-7-2013 at 10:32

it seems to work.
I downloaded the .dll and put it in the plugins folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Kreatives.org\KRISTAL Audio Engine\Plugins

I started Kristal up and it was in the list of plugins you get when you click on the FX1 space.

Cool little delay.

Does this help?

Win 7 X64, SB Audigy 2 Platinum, KX3551, Studio One 2.5 Professional, 1975 Fender Jazz, Yamaha RBX270J Custom Fretless, Tanglewood TW170 Acoustic...

Do Not Click

Go To Top