KRISTAL User Community
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: change the hight of tracks?
hoshymann

[*] posted on 21-1-2013 at 23:42
change the hight of tracks?

Hey guys,

since well-known expensive commercial products could not fulfil the recording-needs of our band, we started to look for an alternative and finally came across KRISTAL, witch is a great Tool for us.

But there is still one thing that is annoying about working with the Waver:
If you add a larger number of tracks, it gets really hard to overlook everything you do and you have to scroll a lot up and down.
For that matter it would be great, if there was a way to change the hight of the tracks. I already tried to resize the Track Controls but that doesn't seem to be working.
Is there a way I didn't figure out jet? Or is it possible to change the standard-hight of the tracks manually in some config file or something like that?

Thanks for your time and the help!
Cheers
Mark
combobob
Administrator

[*] posted on 22-1-2013 at 21:52

Hi Mark, glad to hear that Kristal is working for you. Alas, you can't change the track height. I use it on dual screen and place the waver on a squarer 19" and the mixer and transport on a newer widescreen monitor.
You could change the monitors resolution? A bit of a pain but maybe a workaround.

You could also try Studio One Free, which does have adjustable track height but you can only use the effects that come with it.
Hope that is some help.

Bob

Win 7 X64, SB Audigy 2 Platinum, KX3551, Studio One 2.5 Professional, 1975 Fender Jazz, Yamaha RBX270J Custom Fretless, Tanglewood TW170 Acoustic...

Do Not Click

Go To Top