Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Open DAW Challenge October 2012
combobob
Administrator

[*] posted on 13-10-2012 at 03:59
Open DAW Challenge October 2012

Open DAW Challenge October 2012

Okey Dokey chaps and chicks, if you will.......

This seems to be the hardest part of the challenge ??? Thinking up the next one...........

After due deliberation and wandering around in ever decreasing circles, I decided to jump into my motor car and go for a drive....

......"Ahhhh", I said, to myself, since no one else was around. Now there's a thought... ::)

So, this months challenge is to create a new song/instrumental about driving, preferably some kind of automobile. Each other nuts does not count, before you ask OTM. LOL.
It can relate to a journey, but the main theme must be the driving, not the destination, reason for the trip, or anything else. Of course these may be mentioned, but the main element should be the drive!

Any style of music that presses your buttons will be accepted! So long as it's good..... :D

Collaborations are welcome, but only one vote from the collab entrants is allowed at voting time and the song must be created and recorded from starting now. No old songs from the backlog on your computers is allowed.
We are watching you!........ 8).

All other standard conditions apply.

How about we have the closing date as Saturday 27th October midnight wherever you are in this or any other world.
If no one has objections to this, let them speak now or forever hold their piece!

Please message me for the bank account details to send your entry fees to.........
:o

Win 7 X64, SB Audigy 2 Platinum, KX3551, Studio One 2.5 Professional, 1975 Fender Jazz, Yamaha RBX270J Custom Fretless, Tanglewood TW170 Acoustic...

Do Not Click
combobob
Administrator
Thread Topped
13-10-2012 at 03:59
Markwhite07
Thread Pruned
15-10-2012 at 16:30
combobob
Administrator
Thread Pruned
19-10-2012 at 09:06